In this episode, LaToya Allen interviews Adrienne Hunter, the design director at the startup, Osso VR. They discuss Adrienne’s story working in virtual reality with Osso VR and creating the VR/AR Collective. Tune is as they discuss the difficulties of making that switch from 2D to 3D, the dreaded headset and hair dilemma for women working in VR, an in-depth discussion of the skills and tools needed to step into this industry, and the importance of being an inclusive tech community that supports one another. Adrienne also shares about her project, Tomorrow Today Labs, and what they are doing to help educate beginners in this field.
Subscribe iTunes | SoundCloud
3 Key Points:
Welcome! My name is LaToya and I'm a full stack developer, speaker, and the founder of SheNomads. I'm building an inclusive community around tech, travel, and remote work. Let's get to know each other!
1. 5 Tools Every Developer Needs to Remote Pair
2. Why I Quit My Job, Sold All My Stuff, Moved Out of My NYC Apartment, and Became a Digital Nomad
3. No, You Can't Pick My Brain
4. 5 Ways to Become a Strong Junior Developer
5. 24 Hours with a Digital Nomad: Maia Hariton