In this episode, LaToya Allen interviews Nicole Dominguez, a freelance product designer, and front-end developer. They discuss Nicole’s story of making that switch from the corporate world to being out on her own as a digital nomad. Nicole shares her experience living free from an employer, address, and even free from the ties of stuff’. She finds her clients through intentional networking at conferences and meetups and stays connected to her community via Twitter while traveling. Tune in to find out what life as a digital nomad looks like from a firsthand perspective and how Nicole has not only made it work for her but is thriving.
Episode Sponsor: Domainr
Subscribe, Rate, and Share! iTunes | SoundCloud
Welcome! My name is LaToya and I'm a full stack developer, speaker, and the founder of SheNomads. I'm building an inclusive community around tech, travel, and remote work. Let's get to know each other!
1. 5 Tools Every Developer Needs to Remote Pair
2. Why I Quit My Job, Sold All My Stuff, Moved Out of My NYC Apartment, and Became a Digital Nomad
3. No, You Can't Pick My Brain
4. 5 Ways to Become a Strong Junior Developer
5. 24 Hours with a Digital Nomad: Maia Hariton